Abstract Submission is now open!
Abstract submission for the 3rd Joint Symposium of the International and National Neurotrauma Societies and AANS/CNS Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care (NeuroTrauma 2018) is now open! Please note that abstract notification of acceptance/rejection is scheduled to be communicated in May 2018.
All submitted abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations unless there are issues related to
- Ethics and/or
- Lack of relationship to brain/cranial or spine/spinal cord trauma.
How to Submit an Abstract
- All presenting authors must be registered attendees for the symposium. Once your fees have been paid online, you will receive a link to the abstract submission system.
- In the event your abstract is not accepted, a refund for your registration fee (minus administration fees) may be requested.
Register & Submit your Abstract Now!
|Abstract Submission Opens
||January 15, 2018
|Early Registration Deadline
||May 27, 2018
||August 11-16, 2018
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Research work should be original and innovative. Work can be presented prior to the NeuroTrauma 2018 Symposium but MUST include new information
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words in length
- The abstract title should not exceed 125 characters in length
- No tables or images will be allowed in the abstracts
- There is a fee for submitting an abstract
- Non-member – $100.00 USD
- Member (INTS, NNS & AANS/CNS) – $50.00 USD
- Trainee/Students (Members and Non-Members) – $25.00 USD
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit
- An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts anonymously
- All abstracts accepted by the Scientific Committee will be on the Symposium website prior to the Symposium
Abstract Submission Categories
- In Vitro Models
- Nerve Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
For questions regarding abstract submission, please contact INTS2018email@example.com.